SMILE TO THOSE CRITIC MY ARTICLE

I am not good in english, i have to use english language because google ad will not accept my registration if i use other laguage like Tagalog. If ever what language will be used in this blog i preferred using my own language but the google ad will not accept me to join them and earn income. Hahahah. Sorry for the wrong grammar, and for the wrong spelling of words because i am not that good in english. To those who comment, thank you!! and for suggestion just add comment and i will appreciate that.

I am doing this, just to earn little profit from google ad. if you want to know how, i will tell you step by step. joke only. I myself don't really know how, but this time i try to read and learn how i can earn profit and earn little by studying how to earn using Blog....