JHENNG VIDEO










































PINOY SIMPLE LIFE












We made this video for our best Jhenng.She is very kind person and not only the very hard working. She is going to Japan as entertainer, this job is not easy according her. But spite of the that she have to work for her family. We decided to make her a video for her kindness and being friendly to us. We want her safety and we love very much. Hope you enjoy this video we made. I love you best and always take care.




CHARACTERS OF JHENNG







1. KIND



2. LOVING



3. FRIENDLY



4. HAVE FAITH IN GOD



5. BRAVE



6. INTELLIGENT



7. TRUE AND HONEST








Those character mostly I like, she is my oldest friend since I was born here in Philippines. Being her friend is a big big opportunity. I thank God for that. If you want to find out more about this girl, I mean this lovely lady watch our video. ENJOY.









Jhenng This message is for you.










"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you. LOVE YOU BEST"






This video make my friend Jhenng of us, no matter where she is. I know she will like this Video.