Electronic Binggo or E-Bingo

 
             I thought playing E-bingo can help me with my finances but I was wrong. I was starting playing E-bingo last November 2014, the first  time I play the machine I was amazed. I won from Php. 100 become Php. 500.00 but the next day I came back I've lost 1K. and the other the day. I become more aggressive to win but now knowingly that in almost a month of playing I am losing almost 6 thousand pesos. I don't lose hope even it's hurt my pocket and my budget become slowly miserable.
 
 
I am only earning 12, 200 a month from my job. My daily expenses including my transportation allowance and meal is 400.00 pesos, it means in 22 day it's Php. 8,800.00 not included my expenses every day-off. My salary is not enough for my daily living or may I say it just enough to live. Even I know that my income is just enough for my daily expenses I still pursue my Bingo career luck.
 
Then one day, I go to Bingo Parlor to try my luck again then I won the Jackpot prize Php. 24,000.00  after losing 6,200.00. I buy new cabinet for my room then share some to my friends and relatives. like one day millionaire. Nothing to but only 6 thousand pesos. I feel that I don't win after the day won. So I decided a day after I won to go back to E-bingo, in that day I feel I don't have the luck. I have lost all the 6 thousand pesos I won last day. I can't explain what it feels after that day.
 
After 3 days I go back E-bingo to try my luck again but instead of winning I've lost Php. 500.00  again, after a that day I go back again and lost 1 thousand pesos and at December 14, to sum up all my loses it's almost 15 thousand including the money left to after I won the Jackpot.
 
I want to retrieve all my loses. I receive my 13th month pay and part of it, I play in E-bingo. Sad to say additional to 15thouand I've lost 3 thousand pesos just until December 27. I said to myself I will never go back to that stupid E-bingo.  But after new year January 2, afternoon I don't know but my feet bring me to E-bingo parlor. I play the machine with 1,500.00 and while walking I said to myself I will not E-bingo again to get my money and I decided to start only with 500.00 to win or to lose only 500 pesos will be my bet. But that never happen. I started at 2:00 afternoon  I inserted the 500 at the machine then as the time go by I won the 500 become 1,000 but i never stop. I still keep on playing then I've lost my 500 but conscious said don't go you can retrieve your lost bet your 1,000.00. My 1,000.00 become 3,000.00 but  stop i want to retrieve all my loses that time. What happen is I've lost the 3K. I started 1,500 and end with nothing. It's almost 4:30 pm that time. Again I don't stop I remember that in my wallet I have my ATM CARD I withdraw 2K to start and retrieve my 1,500.00 but I won then still I don't stop. I wonder why maybe I enjoy the feeling of winning, after an hour I lost again the money and I run to ATM machine to withdraw again until I never notice I withdraw almost 8K. then it's almost 5 am in the morning and the E-bingo parlor only operates 12:00nn to 5 am. The only money I have in my was 40.00. I've lost 10,500.00 that day and to sum up all my loses 25,500.00. 
 
That morning I realized that no one can win in any gambling even in E-bingo. Gambling is true addictive. I said to myself that time that I will never ever go back or go to any gambling parlor. I really feel so bad that time and I don't know what to do on the next day.
 
I am sharing this story for you guys realize E-bingo is Bad. It can destroy your finances and specially you. Sorry for E-bingo operator but this is only my opinion. I know that is your business but it can ruin not only the finances of many people but also their lives.